Sunday, July 15, 2012

Encouragement Card

A few days ago I saw this card and was inspired...


I just LOVE Rainbows with all their beautiful colors and the joy they bring to those who are lucky enough to catch the site of one!!  I have even seen a double rainbow or two in my life - Double the Joy oh Boy!!!

Anyway, back to my card, here is my take on the concept...

Encouragement Card
I had so much with this and I walked away with even more ideas to use next time!!  For this one I used scrap card stock that I cut into 2" x 4" pieces, folded them in half lengthwise and stacked them cumber bun style!  I did find this to be pretty thick so I will likely ditch this step next time and just use single layers.  The blue background, white frame and clouds were embossed using the Cuttlebug d'vine swirl folder. The clouds were cut from glitter paper with my eCraft for a little contrast and bling!!!

Well I hope you enjoyed this little cutie and I hope it offers you some inspiration as well!  Have a beautiful week!!

Thank you for stopping by,
Shabby Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT!