Tuesday, October 30, 2012

CASE Challenge

Well that's pretty obvious isn't it!!  You guessed it, today's card is for the Featured Stamper Challenge over at SCS.  We were to CASE a card from this week's featured stamper - Nines.  She has so many wonderful cards to choose from it took me a while to pick one but I finally got to one that grabbed me!




I needed a Sympathy card so I adapted the colors and sentiment to suit my needs.  Here is my card...


Sympathy Card

As usual this card was entirely with scraps!!  The Sentiment is from SU and the floral images are from DOTS, all stamped with Momento Tuxedo Black.  I dry embossed with CB's Tiny bubbles.  I then brayered over the bubbles with Versamark Dazzle and applied kaleidoscope powder and heat set.  I rounded the only the bottom corners - I really like how that makes it look!!

Well my peeps that's all I have for today!  Not much time for crafting lately but I'll be back again as soon as I can!

Thanks for stopping by, Shabby Jo

1 comment:

  1. OOOOOHHHH!!! Pretty card. I love the rounded corners and your treatment of the background paper. Beautiful look.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT!