Monday, August 6, 2012

Get Well Card

Wow, it's been over two weeks since my last post!  I'm so sorry peeps but here I am today with an adorable Get Well Card for you!  I got my idea from Sugnaysmom.  This was such a cute card that I really didn't change alot. 

Warmest Wishes Get Well Card and matching envelope
I made my own background by stamp repeating with flowers from Stampin Up's Itty Bitty Backgrounds directly on the card base.  I also used it on the envelope to make it match.  For the sentiment tag I used the heart from SU Framed Fun to make a background in SU tempting turquoise, I embellished it with hemp twine.  For the coloring around the sun, also from Framed Fun, I used SU daffodil delight and tango mandarina.  I really like this design and thought of a few more modifications to try so you will probably being seeing that cute little sun face again!!  Well folks, that's all I have for today, hope you enjoyed my little bit of sunshine for the day!


Thanks for stopping by,
Shabby Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT!