Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sending a little Sunshine

Today is a get well card that is all about sending Sunshine to someone under the weather!!  I'm sure why but I seem to be a Sun kick lately, don't I??!!!  Oh well, what ever the reason, I am enjoying it quite brightly!!

Sending a Little Sunshine Get Well Card
Not the greatest picture, I know, I was in a hurry sorry!!  So not much to say other than I rummaged through all my yellow patterned paper and grabbed the ones I thought complimented each other the best.  I used my Tim Holtz paper distresser on all the edges except the card base and 'sunshine rays' and rubbed SU daffodil delight on the edges as well.  I really like the effect it gave!

Okay so get out your scissors and make someone some sunshine!!  Now say that real fast ten times!!

Thank for stopping by,
Shabby Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT!