Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Count Your Blessings

Well, I am officially calling it the Fall Season at my house!!  Though I am in Texas and we really don't have such a season, still I am ready to bring our the beautiful fall colors!  Today's card starts off the season quite well I think!  I entered this card into this weeks Sketch Challenge: SC402 over at SCS.

Count Your Blessings - Thanksgiving Card

The dp all came from the Paper Studio's Natural Botanical pack.  The solid cardstock was from my stash.  The big beautiful sunflower came from Hobby Lobby ~ everything FALL if 40% off right now!!!  The leaves and raffia are from a large box of random "greenery" that I have.  I inked the edges of the background piece with SU! Pumpkin Pie and the horizontal piece with Old Olive.  For the sentiment piece, I used the Spellbinders Nestabilities - Big Scalloped Squares Large to cut and emboss the shape, inked the edges with Pumpkin Pie and stamped the sentiment (unknown designer) with Old Olive.

Don't you just love the color combination?  I certainly do!!  Now if only we could get a little more of what northern states know to be Fall down here!!!

That's it for today hope you enjoyed my little appetizer of Fall because there is more to come and wait till you see the main course!!



Thanks for stopping by,
Shabby Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT!