Friday, September 28, 2012

Falling Leaves

Wow, I have been so busy I didn't realize how long it had been since I blogged!  Gosh has it really been over a week??  Time flies when you having fun right!!  Well I have still been crafting a little this week but I have mostly been working on getting myself and my life organized - HAH!!!  More on that later... For today, here is a card I did for this weeks Free 4 All challenge over at SCS - Fall Leaves

Falling Leaves

I bought several packages of these silk leaves last year at Hobby Lobby.  I have been itching to use them and kinda already had a card sketch in my mind but other things kept coming first.  When I saw today's challenge was all about fall leaves I jumped for joy and grabbed my leaves and went to work!!  I created the window using coredinations nostalgia cardstock in green and burgundy. The leaves are, as I said abive, from Hobby Lobby and the ribbon is from my stash (I save every piece of ribbon I come across!!)

As for my mention of the big nasty "O" word... organize... I am trying (once again mind you) to get a better handle on my household management and reorganize my studio to create a better work flow and hopefully cut down on the cluttery mess that always follows any project I work on!!  For my household arena I am employing lists galore!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LISTS!!!  When I have the right lists and use them I fell so much more at peace with the world!!  I am also employing a few tips and tricks from the good ole Flylady.  She has a ton of great ideas but there is also a ton of stuff that just doesn't work me so I am picking and choosing from all different resources and rebooting my Home Management Binder!!!  I might even post some results when I am finished - we'll see!!!  Well, none of this reorganizing is going to get done by itself so I am signing off for today and hope to be back sooner than a week this time!!!

 Thanks for stopping by, Shabby Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT!